8FOLD: Mighty Medley # 27, March 2016, by Messrs. Brenton, Perron, Russell, and Stokes

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:16:51 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 12:30:35 PM UTC-4, Drew Perron wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 9:30:13 PM UTC-4, Tom Russell wrote:

> > When one chooses the light, another the dark; the
> > dark, another the light. Our universe is built around Evil and Good
> > kept in perfect and equal balance, always at war."
>
> Man, that's *so* not true. I will fite you Maldeux >:/ Both physically and philosophically!!
>
> (And man, that can be used to justify *anything*, can't it? When the existence of evil is good, and each causes each, then any random thing you do is just keeping the balance.)

Well-- it's certainly not true in our universe, and probably isn't true in the Eightfold universe ( I certainly hope it's not!), but it is specifically the Eightfold Universe-- where every living thing has equal parts Never-Lord and Red Hart in them, and so in a way, you can argue that there does exist some form of cosmic balance-- that he's speaking about, and not ours.

Fite him, Drew. Fite him good!

==Tom