LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #8: Looniverse Adrift! Part Three

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 9 18:56:00 PST 2016

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the Third Part of Ken Schmidt's and Joltin' Jeff McCoskey's
Looniverse Adrift Crossover, which ran in LNH Comic Presents and
LNH Triple Play.

This third part contains LNH Comics Presents #18 and 19.

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =

                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES