LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #7: Looniverse Adrift! Part Two

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 1 19:48:51 PST 2016

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the Second Part of Ken Schmidt's and Joltin' Jeff McCoskey's
Looniverse Adrift Crossover, which ran in LNH Comic Presents and
LNH Triple Play.

This second part contains LNH Comics Presents #15, 16, and 17.
Old school LNH logo stolen from Tales of the LNH.  :)  (I don't
know who created it.  Hubert?  Martin?  Who knows.)

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =

                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES