LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #23: RETCON HOUR Epsilon

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 18:10:00 PDT 2016

Okay.  Didn't post this last week because I was dealing with
Earthlink internet issues.  Will be canceling my earthlink
subscription so I guess this will be my new e-mail from
this point on.  Man.  I'm going have wait for Russ to
approve this.  That sucks.  :)

Anyways..

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the fifth part of RETCON HOUR.

For the thirteenth issue of the Retcon Hour crossover we have Errand
Boy #6 by Eric "The Stirge" Sturgeon who created the character
Errand Boy and also that series.  Also creator of the Mid.Net Star
injoke.

The fourteenth issue is some more U-Force by Robert "Mystic Mongoose"
Armstrong with the ninth issue of that title.

And finally the fifteenth issue we have a NTB imprint tie-in
issue by Paul Hardy called Retcon Happy Hour.  This wouldn't be
Paul's first rodeo with the LNH as he did have some previous
experience writing some LNH characters in the NTB cascade
the Wrath of the Administrator (I do believe there is a scene in
that in which Paul writes the Ultimate Ninja and Occultism Kid).

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =

                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES