RACCIES: 2015 (22nd Annual) RACCies Ceremony

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jun 24 18:22:09 PDT 2016

On 2016-06-24 18:00, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 6/13/2016 11:50 AM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> On 2016-06-13 01:49, the-deeman at webtv.net wrote:
>>
>>> As fun as this was to read, I god's honestly don't know who won some
>>> awards. Can you just post a list of the awards and winners please.
>>
>> Here you go.  (And yeah, we'll have less drama next year.)
>
> I was updating the wiki and realized you missed two of them:
>
> ** RACC19. MOST IMPROVED AUTHOR: Ben Rawluk
>
> ** THE RABBIT-BREEDER'S CUP: Scott Eiler

I mentioned one of them, at least in the original ceremony...

** THE RABBIT-BREEDER'S CUP:  Scott Eiler!  RUNNERS-UP:  Drew Perron and
Arthur Spitzer!

However, although I showed Bad Poetry Boy dominating the Most Improved
Author contest, I neglected to mention that Ben Rawluk actually won it.
I am most sorry, Ben.

And that might be why not everyone could tell who won which awards...
Maybe next year, Drama won't interfere with awards so much.  8{C>

> Also, bit of trivia: There have only been two writers who've ever won
> RACC1 without having written any LNH stories. Colin is one, and in 1997,
> Marc Singer was the other. (He would, however, go on to write the
> concluding chapters of Saviors of the Net.)
>
> Drew "our history, ladies, gents, and distinguished guests" Perron

I know. - Archie Andrews