RACCIES: 2015 (22nd Annual) RACCies Ceremony

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 18:00:22 PDT 2016

On 6/13/2016 11:50 AM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2016-06-13 01:49, the-deeman at webtv.net wrote:
>
>> As fun as this was to read, I god's honestly don't know who won some
>> awards. Can you just post a list of the awards and winners please.
>
> Here you go.  (And yeah, we'll have less drama next year.)

I was updating the wiki and realized you missed two of them:

** RACC19. MOST IMPROVED AUTHOR: Ben Rawluk

** THE RABBIT-BREEDER'S CUP: Scott Eiler

Also, bit of trivia: There have only been two writers who've ever won RACC1
without having written any LNH stories. Colin is one, and in 1997, Marc Singer
was the other. (He would, however, go on to write the concluding chapters of
Saviors of the Net.)

Drew "our history, ladies, gents, and distinguished guests" Perron