[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #58: Kilo Yuga, part 4

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jun 17 17:50:09 PDT 2016

On 2016-06-16 11:44, wilalambre at gmail.com wrote:
> "There is no cure for space-greed. We've never looked for one. And we
> don't want one!

heh.  With what we know about Cosmic Crowns, Space-Greed, and the mystic
martial powers of the Brody Brothers, I bet they can bring back a proper
Space-Champion for the tournament.  Then maybe when they can work with a
living subject who's resistant to the Space-Greed, they might even build
a mystic vaccine...!

Am I helping?  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews