RACCIES: 2015 (22nd Annual) RACCies Ceremony

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Jun 13 08:50:30 PDT 2016

On 2016-06-13 01:49, the-deeman at webtv.net wrote:

> As fun as this was to read, I god's honestly don't know who won some
>awards. Can you just post a list of the awards and winners please.

Here you go.  (And yeah, we'll have less drama next year.)

** RACC14.  FAVORITE REVIEW TITLE:  Catalog of Earths, 2015 Update!

** RACC17.  BEST DISCUSSION:  The Daily LNH Wiki Spotlight!

**  RACC18.  FAVORITE RUNNING GAG:  Drew's Ridiculous Wiki Entry Post
Titles!

** THE DOCTOR STOMPER BRONZE BOOT FOR EXCELLENCE IN EXPOSITION:
Looniverse Chronicles #6 [LNH]!  RUNNER-UP:  Nonfiction #5 [8FOLD]!

** THE "SPIDER SPINS!" LITTLE LULU WEB PAGE AWARD:  The LNH Wiki!

** RACC1.  FAVORITE WRITER:  Colin Stokes!  RUNNER-UP:  Tom Russell!

**  RACC16.  FAVORITE PERSON WHO HANGS OUT ON RACC:  Arthur Spitzer!
RUNNER-UP:  Drew Perron!

** RACC20.  FAVORITE NEW WRITER:  Held in trust for new writers next year!

** THE JOHNNY SOKKO "COME BACK, GIANT ROBOT, COME BACK" LOVING CUP:
Jennifer Whitson!

** RACC2.  FAVORITE ONGOING SERIES:  Dashing Tales [LNH]!  RUNNER-UP:
Mighty Medley [8FOLD]!

** RACC3.  FAVORITE MINI-SERIES:  Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade That
Will Probably Never Have an Ending [LNH]!

** RACC4.  FAVORITE ARC:  Empress of Pages [8FOLD]!

** RACC5.  FAVORITE SINGLE ISSUE:  Mighty Medley #16: "The Last Story"
[8FOLD]!  RUNNER-UP:  Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade That Will
Probably Never Have an Ending #12, "Everything Ends" [LNH]!

** RACC6.  FAVORITE HERO/PROTAGONIST:  TIE!  Bad-Poetry Boy and Merissa!

** RACC7.  FAVORITE VILLAIN/ANTAGONIST:  The Crossover Queen!

** RACC8.  FAVORITE SUPPORTING CHARACTER:  Dr. Fay Tarif!  RUNNERS-UP:
Jamal's Goldfish and Lydia Devin/The Goddess!

** RACC9.  FAVORITE NEW CHARACTER:  Marco Ramirez/Bad-Poetry Boy!

** RACC10. FAVORITE TEAM/GROUP:  The Legion of Net.Heroes (Classic)!
RUNNERS-UP:  The Legion of Net.Horrors and The Daylighters!

** RACC11.  FAVORITE PARODY/COMEDY:  The Adventures of Easily-Discovered
Man [LNH]!

** RACC12.  FAVORITE ACTION/ADVENTURE:  TIE!  Death of Trophy Wife
[LNHY] and EUROPA - Infirmary Omega [ASH]!

** RACC13.  FAVORITE DRAMA/ACRAPHOBE:  Dashing Tales [LNH]!

** RACC15.  FAVORITE STORY UNIVERSE:  Eightfold!  RUNNERS-UP:  Classic
LNH, The Girl Who Saved The World, and Godlingverse!

** RACC21.  FAVORITE NEW TITLE:  TIE!  Dashing Tales [LNH] and The Girl
Who Saved the World [MISC]!

I know. - Archie Andrews