MISC: The Girl Who Saved the World Part 47

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jul 30 16:39:36 PDT 2016

On 2016-07-30 12:46, George Phillies wrote:
> So you're immune to poison?  And you have a headache.  It's a shame
> aspirin is poisonous.

This reminds me...  So, Evil Mage, you have spells to render you immune
to toxins, yet you enjoy the contents of your wine cellar?  I once had a
hero with brandy-powers.  Perfect for getting around an evil mage's
defenses.  8{D>

> I had assumed that people would be grateful that I had recovered the
> Namestone.  Instead, they were preparing to start wars over me.

This whole part is a great example of worldbuilding as viewed from
inside the world.

I know. - Archie Andrews