8FOLD: Mighty Medley # 31, July 2016, by Messrs. Brenton, McClure, Perron, Russell, and Stokes

deucexm deucexm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 18:07:50 PDT 2016

On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 6:46:30 AM UTC-5, Tom Russell wrote:

> "The Terrific Visage" Part 1
>   by Drew Perron

Mr. Perron and I actually had a chat about this, and the similarity between the
characters; and this is proof positive that you can have the same basic concept
(in this case, 'person with AI persona in their head') and yet with different
execution the end product can be markedly different and delightfully unique.
I look forward to what he does with this.  :)

>    Deidre was briefly surprised. "What, so 'Knowledge equals power
> equals energy equals mass' isn't just a setup for a Terry Pratchett
> joke? Huh."

I love this part so much.  He's one of my favorite writers, and part of where I
get my inspiration (and some of my style) from.

I miss him.  :(