META: A New Meta, A Grand Design - WISP(?)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jul 9 15:47:51 PDT 2016

On 2016-07-09 13:02, Adrian McClure wrote:
> This all sounds excellent. I feel like there should be some kind of
> recurring costume element. Maybe a brooch?

heh...  I *could* make this work in the history of my universes.  In
particular, there's a vacancy coming up in Powernaut 1988.  I shall have
to contemplate that, though.  The 1988 fit would probably be a *clumsy*
fit.  And the High Concept Challenges have taught me, clumsy fits never win.

So, how about a nice new student for Power School 2013?  *That* venue
will run with any and all challenges anyone would like to submit here!

I know. - Archie Andrews