SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: Wheel O' Scheduling!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jan 27 18:18:27 PST 2016

This is another Powernaut bye week.  If I stop procrastinating, I might
have a backlog of two Powernaut strips built up before I resume
publishing.  But first, more procrastinating!

It's been noted that it would be awfully cool to have an actual
functioning Wheel O' Scheduling like the one which Scum Death uses.  I
have to agree, because I often keep one at work.  I have it there now!

I can't manufacture Wheels O' Scheduling, but I can at least publish the
plans.  Anyone who has office supplies and can print a document on
cardstock paper, can have their own functioning Wheel.  Because I've
linked this to the Wiki, I'm publishing it there.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Wheel_O'_Scheduling.pdf

I know. - Archie Andrews