MISC: The Girl Who Saved the World Part 25

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jan 23 18:32:15 PST 2016

On 2016-01-23 12:30, George Phillies wrote:

> "All six of my team drains were
> drawing at full capacity.  Lady Sylph is emphatically certain: The
> Screaming Skull hit Eclipse with his death command.  I hit her with the
> Katana of Justice.  All that, and Eclipse’s defenses did not go down."

I'm becoming eager to find out how exactly Our Hero is so dang powerful
even without the World's Best Power Object.  "Good genetics" hardly
seems to cover it, unless she's the daughter of Lydia Devin or
something.  8{D>

However, take your time.  This story's good enough that I look forward
to everything I have to read to find out.

I know. - Archie Andrews