MISC: GODLING # 53 The Masked Merchant part 2 by J. Vandersteen

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jan 23 18:28:26 PST 2016

On 2016-01-22 14:33, jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com wrote:
> GODLING # 53  The Masked Merchant part 2 by J. Vandersteen
>
> "Hi, Quentin," a voices says behind him. He turns around and is
> surprised to find Aphrodite in the shower with him.
>
> "Aphrodite? Please! Do you mind?"
>
> "Don't worry about that, professor. I have seen more of those you
> know, I'm the goddess of love, remember?"

heh.  "Find Aphrodite in the Shower" would make an excellent High
Concept Challenge.  I do notice, though, Aphrodite didn't try that with
the replacement Godling.

> A motorbike arrives on the scene. On it is Dober-Girl, who says, "Are
> you guys crazy? Homicidal bastards!"

I'm on record as liking Godling's guest stars, and here's one!  I
especially like the phrase, "First wash the blood off your hands."

I know. - Archie Andrews