WWW: NEW "The Continentals: The Fire Next Time" up now

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Mon Jan 18 20:08:30 PST 2016

On Monday, January 18, 2016 at 8:09:00 PM UTC-5, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2016-01-18 02:49, the-deeman at webtv wrote:
> > There's a new update at The Continentals. Here's the teaser:
> >
> > "A WOMAN'S PRECOGNITIVE!!!"
> >
> > To add to the growing tension between Smythe and Abbeline, Fiona
> arrives just in time to be proven right.
>
> I especially liked the dialogue leading up to, "Bad luck, that".  But I
> suspect Smythe wanted some quality one-on-one time with Abbeline first.
>   Even with Fiona absent, Smythe could probably have made Abbeline trip
> over his walking stick into some inconveniently-placed chemicals or
> something.

I agree. Though he may not be Fiona or your typical man of action make no mistake Smythe can handle himself. And I think you're right about "quality one-on-one time". While Fiona (and Norfolk) just want the arrest to get the bad guy off the street, Smythe wants the confession. He wants to know why he did what he did.

And you would not believe how many people missed Fiona being in the story of late. The lady has her fans. :)

Dee