SW10/REVIEW: Catalog of Earths, 2015 Update #5 of 5: Recently-Discovered Universes

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 17 16:17:54 PST 2016

On 2016-01-17 13:09, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 12/31/2015 10:31 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> <snip>
>> --- PART 5:  Recently-Discovered Universes ---
>>
>> UNIVERSE:  Super Wizard From Space
>
> I expected this to be in "Legacy", TBH.

heh, the Council of Ordered Realities draws that line from when they
discovered RACC back in 2009.  Only one thing can make them change that
line... if new Writers should flood RACC with new universes!

>> UNIVERSE:  The "DiVerse"
> <snip>
>
>> - Psychovant's Comments:  Yawn.  Where's Salon Dark-Yet-Always-Lovely
>> when the universe needs it?
>
> Oh hey, a new DYAL story. <3 Just what the ducktor ordered.

8{D>

>> Do *I* need to go there and find out?  Heh, I bet my sign is
>> Fire.  Or is it Air 'cause I fly, or Water 'cause I swim, or Earth
>> 'cause I'm so damn earthy?  Could be anything!
>
> Somehow, I gotta assume it's Dark.

Perhaps Psychovant needs a different salon:  Dark Yet Never Lovely.
$#@!ing Quack!

>> UNIVERSE:  "The Girl Who Saved The World"
> <snip>
>> - Threat Analysis: High. This is a "World War One Never Happened"
>> world, with some major differences; for instance, the Aztecs still
>> rule Mexico.
>
> I think the differences go way further back in history than that.

heh, depends on what the Secret History of this universe is.  The Aztecs
are definitely on to *something*.  Could the secret be...  devouring the
still-beating hearts of one's enemies???

I know. - Archie Andrews