SW10/REVIEW: Catalog of Earths, 2015 Update #4 of 5: Legacy Universes

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 17 16:09:15 PST 2016

On 2016-01-17 12:54, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 12/30/2015 10:25 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> <snip>
>
>> The story has proceeded
>> at more or less its regular pace, but has missed some opportunities for
>> imagination.  (Like, what *does* happen when super-ninjas invade the
>> Buddhist afterlife - other than Our Hero showing up to save the day?)
>
> I feel like there are occasionally things that could be even more
> colorful about it, yeah. When I'm writing a ridiculous, Silver Age-y
> concept, I like to take a moment to look at the situation and say, "What
> happens when these two things bump into each other?"

heh, yeah.  Some ninjas would probably find the bliss which has eluded
them all their life, and bliss out.  Others would probably go on a
killing spree to wake their fellows up - but *can* you kill a spirit in
the Buddhist afterlife?

>> [8FOLD] is the leading active shared-universe on RACC at present.
>
> It's true. @-@ That's amazing.
>
>> - Psychovant's Comments:  Shared-universe, huh?  Share THIS!  (insert
>> photocopied portrayal of duck buttocks)
>
> Next HCC: Duck Buttocks

heh, I might have to count on other people to go win that at this rate.
  8{C>

I know. - Archie Andrews