SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1985 #11: The True Fight Is In Space!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jan 13 19:13:17 PST 2016

Before this week, Powernaut 1985 had not yet escalated to the point
where a planetoid strikes a giant power object...  Powernaut 1985
escalates *again*!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1985.htm#11

I set out to write a cosmic comic for Powernaut 1985 without *quite*
being like all those other 1985 cosmic comics from back in the day. You,
being all connoisseurs of the finer heroic fiction, can now evaluate
whether I've done that.  If I've failed, you can still enjoy the big
'splosion!

I know. - Archie Andrews