WWW: Comment "The Continentals: The Fire Next Time"

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Wed Feb 24 06:09:35 PST 2016

On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 10:33:11 PM UTC-5, George Phillies wrote:
> It is very definitely time for the two of them to be someplace else.
>
> On a different note, I suggested that Chris Nuttall look at Monique's
> style as a possibility for interior art for his Royal Sorceress series.
> he and she would need to negotiate this.
>
> Does Monique do color work?  I eventually am going to need a cover for
> he Girl \Who Saved the World.
>
> George

Hi George. Monique does indeed do color work. You can see her work on our children's webcomic "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer" here:

Chevalier
http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Chevalier

As for cover work? Yes Monique can help you. We've done 5 books together and she's done the covers for 4 of them. You can see the covers of our books on my Amazon Author's Page. Monique did every one except "GAAK":

Author's page
http://www.amazon.com/Darryl-Hughes/e/B00OUCWCSC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

If you want to contact Monique about possibly doing some cover work for you you can contact her here:

Monique MacNaughton
coydog at nb.sympatico.ca

Good luck with that. :)

Dee