[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #52: The Surrogate Sovereignty, part 2

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Feb 19 18:02:45 PST 2016

On 2016-02-17 11:27, wilalambre at gmail.com wrote:

>      Melisende pauses, as if to continue debasing me, but changes her
> mind. She slumps her shoulders in mock defeat. "Look, I get it. Life
> took a dump on you and it waszn't fair. You need szome 'you' time. But
> I'll be sztraight with you, girl: right now, out there, a _better_ queen
> isz about ready to take over. You finiszh up however much wallowing you
> think the universze owes you... 'causze your time isz nearly run out."
> With that last little spat, she's gone, and her surrogate form dissolves
> into a puddle of lifeless honey.

Hmmm, our Queen Monszzzter Bee has a lot of insight into the human
condition.  But that's not inconsiszzztent... err, inconsistent with
*any* royal family which has to understand its rivals.

So, now I want to learn how Queen Melisende and Queen Genovefa relate.
Oooh, intrigue!

I know. - Archie Andrews