WWW: racc Digest, Vol 151, Issue 7

George Phillies phillies at 4liberty.net
Sun Feb 7 19:06:50 PST 2016

The Continentals remind me of the 60's TV show the Champions, though
that was set in contemporary Europe, mostly.

 > “I lucked out,” Brian said.  “I guessed Romeo and Juliet had something
 > to do with romance novels.  I can’t tell what. I wasn’t really sure.”

The fraternal twins were thrust into reading Romeo and Juliet, before
they have any interest in the opposite sex, and have no idea what is
going on, other than Shakespeare characters appear to be halfwits.

... heh.  Our twelve-year-old Heroine's family might have some emotional
weakness, as mentioned by humans!  Oh, my, might there be some plot
development along those lines?
(I won't even ask what happened to this same family.  I suspect you'll
tell us.)

This is not the heroine's family.  Actually, they have met the heroine,
but her disguise -- as invented by Mark Twain -- was quite adequate to
fool them.