MISC: The Girl Who Saved the Word Part 29

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Feb 6 21:10:12 PST 2016

On 2016-02-05 20:38, George Phillies wrote:

> “It’s not way above,” Trisha answered.  “And you get the same next year.”

I love the idea of short chapters, so as to encourage more writing and
publishing.  But even so, the start of this chapter was a bit abrupt.

> “I lucked out,” Brian said.  “I guessed Romeo and Juliet had something
> to do with romance novels.  I can’t tell what. I wasn’t really sure.”

... heh.  Our twelve-year-old Heroine's family might have some emotional
weakness, as mentioned by humans!  Oh, my, might there be some plot
development along those lines?

(I won't even ask what happened to this same family.  I suspect you'll
tell us.)

I know. - Archie Andrews