SW10/RACCies: Superhuman World and Associated Eligibles for 2015

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Feb 3 20:45:13 PST 2016

'Tis the season... to put the Powernaut and all his pals up for awards!
  8{D>

Here I list all the stuff I've worked in the past year, regardless of
universe.  However, this year seems to be all my native universe,
Superhuman World (SW10) and its offshots.

I've taken to grouping the RACCie awards by MAJOR, MINOR, and WRITER.
That affects the RACCies ceremony (which I'll write for 2015 unless
anyone objects), but that's about it.

===================== clip & return =====================

WRITER  RACC1:  FAVORITE WRITER:

Scott Eiler  8{D>

MAJOR  RACC2:  FAVORITE ONGOING SERIES:

- Superhuman World Annuals
- New Bosnia
- Powernaut
- Superhuman World Wiki
- The RACCies!

MAJOR  RACC3:  FAVORITE MINI-SERIES:

- New Bosnia
- Catalog of Earths 2015
- Powernaut 1976 (A Very Powernaut Bicentennial)
- Powernaut 1984 (Power-Star Comics)
- Powernaut 1985 (Hyper-Power Crisis Wars)
- Powernaut 2005 Episode 5 (Occulator Compuplex)
- Powernaut 2005 Episode 6 (You're In the Army Now)
- Powernaut 2012 (Power School)

MAJOR  RACC4.  FAVORITE ARC:
Any multi-issue storyline that is *not* RACC3 (include issue numbers, if
known):

- Superhuman World Annual 2013, 2014, and 2015

MAJOR  RACC5:  FAVORITE SINGLE ISSUE (include a short blurb that
identifies the issue):  I'll just pick the ones that don't otherwise get
nominated.

- Powernaut 1979 #1:  Yum!
- 2014 (21st Annual) RACCies Ceremony!

MAJOR  RACC6:  FAVORITE HERO/PROTAGONIST:

- Powernaut 1976-1985
- Powernaut 2005
- Pauly Poderr (2012)
- Candy Coach (2012)
- Manly-Man
- Solar Sail Roboto
- Tommy the Turtle (Saved by the Turtle)
- The Super-Savior (New Bosnia)
- Kristi the Animal Woman (Superhuman World Annual 2013)
- Imperilus (RACCies, Superhuman World Annual 2014)
- Wyatt Ferguson (Superhuman World Annual 2014)
- Stonewater Smith (Superhuman World Annual 2015)

MAJOR  RACC7:  FAVORITE VILLAIN/ANTAGONIST:

- The Aryan Skull (Powernaut 1976)
- John Revolta (Powernaut 1979)
- The Doom Bear (Powernaut 1984 and 1985)
- Flying sun monkeys (Powernaut 1985)
- Philippe St. Joseph Lateran (RACCies, Powernaut 2005, New Bosnia)
- Spanker 4 (Powernaut 2005)
- Hypno-buffaloes (Powernaut 2012)
- Psychovant the Duck (New Bosnia)
- Crusher Joe Corrigan (Superhuman World Annual 2013)

MAJOR  RACC8:  FAVORITE SUPPORTING CHARACTER:

- S.O.S. (Powernaut 1985 and 2005)
- The Battle-Puppy (Powernaut 1984 and 1985)
- Power School faculty, 2012 and 2015
- Doctor Fu (Powernaut 2012)
- The Obama family! (Powernaut 2012)
- Chancellor Wyatt (Superhuman World Annual 2013)
- Ambassador Dr. Joseph Biggby-Fisher (Superhuman World Annual 2013)
- The Secret Commando (Superhuman World Annual 2014)
- Racer Girl (Superhuman World Annual 2014)
- Ultimate Low C (Superhuman World Annual 2014)
- Fidel Castro! (Superhuman World Annual 2015)
- Atomic Bunny / Atomic Rabbit (New Bosnia)

MAJOR  RACC9:  FAVORITE NEW CHARACTER:

- Manly-Man
- Battle-Puppy
- Hyper-Ninja Sewer Creatures
- Solar Sail Roboto
- G.I. Gov
- Happy Bears
- Doom Bear
- Tommy the Turtle

MAJOR  RACC10:  FAVORITE TEAM/GROUP:

- Hyper-Ninja Sewer Creatures
- Happy Bears
- Solar Sail Roboto(s)
- Heroes of the 1980s (all of the above plus Manly-Man, the
Battle-Puppy, Powernaut 1985, and S.O.S.)
- G.I. Gov
- 2014 RACCies Security Force (Brass Team Alpha, Orphans of Mars, and
Zenobia)
- 2014 RACCies House Band (Ultimate Mercenary, Mashup Laq, the Alien
Beast, Tanya, John Revolta, and Imperilus)

MAJOR  RACC11:  FAVORITE PARODY/COMEDY:

- Power-Star Comics 1984

MAJOR  RACC12:  FAVORITE ACTION/ADVENTURE:
Series, miniseries, etc.:

- Powernaut!

MAJOR  RACC13:  FAVORITE DRAMA/ACRAPHOBE:

- Superhuman World Annuals

MINOR  RACC14:  FAVORITE REVIEW TITLE:

- Catalog of Earths

MINOR  RACC15:  FAVORITE STORY UNIVERSE:

- Superhuman World / Powernaut ("SW10")

WRITER  RACC16:  FAVORITE PERSON WHO HANGS OUT ON RACC:

everyone's pal Scott Eiler  8{D>

MINOR  RACC17:  BEST DISCUSSION:
By thread, not participants:

- Powernaut Coming Attractions

MINOR  RACC18:  FAVORITE RUNNING GAG:

- "Statues with an Attitude" (Lass Lady 1944 and Powernaut 1976) might
qualify.

WRITER  RACC19:  MOST IMPROVED AUTHOR:
 From last January 1st to present:

I'm not who I'd vote for, but I guess I'm eligible.  8{D>

MAJOR  RACC21.  FAVORITE NEW TITLE:
Same as RACC2, but issue #1 must have been on or after January 1st, 2014:

- Superhuman World Wiki

WRITER   THE RABBIT-BREEDER'S CUP:
Awarded to the most prolific writer in this or *any* amateur fiction
forum!  We're measuring volume, folks!:

Lots of people are making good but short runs at prolificity, but I'm
still here every week or so.  8{D>

MINOR  DOCTOR STOMPER BRONZE BOOT (exposition award):

- Powernaut text supplements
- Superhuman World Wiki

WRITER  THE IMAGE TESTIMONIAL TIMEPIECE (BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED):
For that author whose works are most consistently late:

I might yet get this one for New Bosnia and two-year-old annuals.

WRITER  THE "SPIDER SPINS!" LITTLE LULU WEB PAGE AWARD:
For our favorite RACC-related web page:

- Powernaut!  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/
- Superhuman World Wiki,  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/

I know. - Archie Andrews