SW10/REVIEW: Catalog of Earths, 2016 Update #2 of 5: RACC and LNH

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Dec 28 15:57:07 PST 2016

--- PART 2: RACC and LNH ---

UNIVERSE: RACC Offshoots (RACCies)

- Type: Superhuman

- Chronicler(s): Scott Eiler and Andrew Perron

- Chronicler's Web Site: none

- Activity: RACCies are annual in April or May.  Other offshoots were
quiet this year.

- Relevance: Minimal, unchanged since last year. This year's ceremonies
had an intrusion from an alternate "President Trump", but that collapsed.

- Threat Analysis: Minimal, unchanged from last year.  If (as rumored)
the RACCies go back toward simple lists, we'll downgrade them then.

- Critique: (provided privately due to Council security designation)

- Psychovant's Comments:  Whatever. You may have noticed, I got better
things to do now.

---

UNIVERSE: Legion of Net.Heroes (LNH, LNH20, and LNHY)

- Type: Superhuman

- Chronicler(s): primarily Ben Rawluk, Andrew Perron and Adrian J. McClure

- Chronicler's Web Site: http://www.lnhq.info/

- Activity: something every month or so

- Relevance: Incredible (upgraded from Major last year).  The "Poland"
faction of our Council is now intervening there!

- Threat Analysis:  As ever, these universes are like a herd of rhinos.
The "Poland" intervention is likely to collapse in chaos... unless some
other faction from our worlds wishes to intervene.  Where do the Donors
of Satan stand now?

- Critique: The main event for this year is WikiLull, which coincides
with persistent "Real World" outages of the LNH Wiki page.  The event
kicked off spontaneously with great impromptu fun.  The usual Writers
are driving this story now.  One such has introduced us, Ordered
Realities - and a rogue faction therein!  That is as though (for
instance) Syria were having a civil war, and some corporation within the
United States declared for the rebels!  For this reason alone, the story
may explode soon.  Meanwhile, there are some fun Cover Gallery items,
and an LNH digest magazine which is gaining momentum.

- Psychovant's Comments:  yawn.  I'll believe the Ordered Realities
excitement when I see it.  And "Skrajny the Multi-Naut" might be going
to LNH20 by mistake - 'cause he's tracking where *I* went during The
Cascade Before This!

--- Next:  PART 3:  The Web Comics ---

I know. - Archie Andrews