SW10/REVIEW: Catalog of Earths, 2016 Update #1 of 5: Introduction and SW10

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Dec 27 16:10:41 PST 2016

Author's Note:  I still like End of Year Reviews.
---

THE CATALOG OF EARTHS, 2016 UPDATE
Private to the Chancellor Wyatt Ferguson at the Council of Ordered Realities

--- PART 1:  Introduction and SW10 ---

This report describes many of the major universes which are eligible for
the Council of Ordered Realities but not yet catalogued by it.

We get much of our detail by attaching an eavesdropping device to the
dimension-hopping duck named Psychovant.  We had sent Psychovant deep
into an omniversal axis called "RACC", which on some level of reality
stands for Rec.Arts.Comics.Creative.  We cannot turn off his commentary
now, no matter what measures we try!  So we provide them here.

Universe SW10 ("Superhuman World 10") is of course a major part of the
Council; many of its offshoots are represented here.  We survey its main
Earth and several variants separately
(http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2008/commentQ2.htm#catalog).  Mostly
its SW12 ("Earth-Power") offshoot has seen action this year, though our
Ordered Realities homeworld has seen some also.

---

We here report these details for each universe:

- Type:  (Superhuman / Tech / Mystic; indication of what kind of power
drives the world; Superhuman may include the others)

- Chronicler(s):  (one or more "Writers" whom the universe regards as
governing powers)

- Chronicler's Web Site:  (if one uses the "http:" subset of our
Hyper-Body Hyper-Transfer Protocol, one can get a web page summary of
this universe)

- Activity:  (roughly weekly / monthly / sporadic / date of last
activity.  Inactivity is the sign of a dying universe.)

- Relevance:  (could not / could / has interacted with the Council)

- Threat Analysis:  (how much could they hurt the Council?  This is
basically the power level plus the crossover potential.)

- Critique:  (how pleasant is this universe for an observer to learn
about?  This section uses episodic analysis and treats the universe like
a story.  It's basically the "review".)

- Paychovant's Comments:  (This comes from a cartoon cyborg demon duck
with an attitude.  His remarks are preserved for the sake of
completeness - and heavily but imperfectly edited to prevent an
omniversal war.  It's basically the dark side of the critique.)

---

UNIVERSE:  SW10 - "Superhuman World" and Offshoots

- Type:  Superhuman

- Chronicler(s):  Scott Eiler

- Chronicler's Web Site:  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2011/

- Activity:  Every few months or so

- Relevance:  Major.  Donald Trump has been U.S. President for almost
four years there now.  His invasion of Mexico has (though undocumented
in publications from his own universe) failed spectacularly, in warfare
with border drug lords.  He or his backers may therefore plan an
inter-universal war, purely for glory.  Meanwhile, in our own universe,
the rogue "Poland" faction of Ordered Realities already has a plan to
infiltrate the Legion of Net.Heroes.  "Skrajny the Multi-Naut"?  Really?

- Threat Analysis:  Major.  You have a plan for this stuff, right?

- Critique:  (provided privately due to Council security designation)

- Psychovant's Comments:  Heh, I see a whole world or two that needs an
ass-kicking.

---

UNIVERSE:  SW12 - Powernaut

- Type:  Superhuman

- Chronicler(s):  Scott Eiler

- Chronicler's Web Site:  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/

- Activity:  Usually weekly

- Relevance:  Minor (decreased from Medium last year).

- Threat Analysis:  Minor (decreased from Medium last year).  Powernauts
are all present on one world, as noted last year.  But they have been
inactive.  Rumors are, they are planning some sort of sports game
against the Legion of Net.Heroes...  Whatever.

- Critique:  (provided privately due to Council security designation)

- Psychovant's Comments:  Yeah.  Some sort of sports game.  Watch this
space!

--- Next:  PART 2: RACC and LNH ---

I know. - Archie Andrews