SW10/WWW: Power Stars 1945 #6: Surrender!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Dec 4 15:13:25 PST 2016

On 2016-12-04 12:55, George Phillies wrote:

>>     1. SW10/WWW: Power Stars 1945 #6: Surrender! (Scott Eiler)
 >
> Also, in this time line the Germans are cooperatively wearing World War
> 1 helmets with spikes, so we can tell them apart.

Heh, some of the ceremonial troops in World War 2 had spikes too.  Or so
I gather, 'cause I watched Hogan's Heroes when I was growing up.  I drew
the Fuehrer's personal guard accordingly, in Power Stars 1944.

The Nazi patrol in Michigan could well have been American re-enactor
troops.  'Cause, outlands of Michigan.

> Time travel can become very confusing.  Will the 1935 people cooperate
> in setting up the visible present, or will they change time so that in
> 1945 the Nazi bad guys are no longer in their redoubt?

Well, the 1935 people *are* still Nazis and Fascists.  And they are the
only ones in this story in a position to change history, at least
without an Arabian genie and a supermutant.  So, I'll say for the record
that they cooperated.  But they *may* have sabotaged the infamous Alpine
Redoubt too...  I guess we'll find that out before the series ends!

I know. - Archie Andrews