SW10/WWW: Power Stars 1945 #6: Surrender!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Dec 1 18:24:14 PST 2016

It's the Future Nazi-Fighting Battle Issue!  Will the Powernaut even
show up??  Power Stars 1945 / 2000+ nears its conclusion!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1945.htm#6

Action speaks louder than words this week.  Wyatt Ferguson and I will
have more commentary before the series ends, but I think this issue
speaks for itself.

I know. - Archie Andrews