SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #9: See You At The Camp!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Aug 21 14:59:33 PDT 2016

On 2016-08-21 00:22, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 8/18/2016 9:19 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> It's Hero vs. Villain vs. Water Tower, and the villain learns a
>> magic word which helps bring down enemies! Powernaut 2006
>> continues.
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2006.htm#9
>
> *boink!*  I love Flaily Frustrated Not-a-Hero Anvernacht.

heh, I love that I can put Evil Mayor Anvernacht in a light-hearted
story and actually make it work.  But then, Evil Mayor Anvernacht *is*
kind of a funny concept for the character.  Kind of like Tiny Titans or
something.

>> - In that account, I reported that the runaway water tower was
>> partly made of wicker. I admit that would be an odd feature, but
>> I'd heard the rumor of substandard building materials and assumed
>> it was part of a battle plan.
>
> Interesting.
>
> Drew "but WHY" Perron

I used to give myself random writing challenges, such as "wicker".  In
republication as a Powernaut story, I've dropped that characteristic.

I know. - Archie Andrews