SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #5: We Have a Plan!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Aug 16 18:40:34 PDT 2016

On 2016-08-15 22:24, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 8/15/2016 9:44 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> On 2016-08-15 12:56, Drew Perron wrote:
> <snip>

> <snip>
>>>
>>> Was he one of the original RPG PCs?
>>
>> No, he goes back farther... In the original RPG, he'd graduated to
>> *NPC* 'cause he was *my* character! He was one of the five major
>> characters I put in the first story I wrote - alongside Ellipsis
>> and Anvernacht. So yeah, imagine how much fun Evil Mayor Anvernacht
>> is having just because the Mighty Tim is in his prison camp.
>
> Oooooh, I see. Damn. :D That'd be good for some deeper-level character
> stuff, if that was the sort of thing you put in your stories.
>
> Drew "not a criticism that you don't, mind you" Perron

Oh, I *do* put that stuff in my stories.  Just not the Wyatt Ferguson
stories so far, or the Powernaut comics pretty much ever.  But in 2022
when my storied homeworld ends, perhaps the last survivors in their
survival compounds will remember their history and tell that story.
I've already established, many of those survivors are game nerds.
(http://www.eilertech.com/stories/neverwas.htm)  ... And at this rate,
I'll get around to writing this story as the Superhuman World Annual of
2022.

I know. - Archie Andrews