SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #5: We Have a Plan!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Aug 15 18:44:10 PDT 2016

On 2016-08-15 12:56, Drew Perron wrote:
>> .... heh, it's more than *one* plan.  A splinter faction voices its
>> position, as
>> superheroes *and* supervillains convene - in prison!  And what's that
>> squirrel
>> doing there?  Powernaut 2006 continues!
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2006.htm#5
>
> "...we have another plan too." XD

heh.  That and "We Shall Bring Ultimate Darkness Upon This Place!
Squirrels Bring Me Messages!" are the things that finally motivated me
to get the story going.  8{D>

>> - The Mighty Tim.  Founding member of the Balance, alongside Ellipsis.
>> (ref: http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Ellipsis.htm)
>> Formerly with teleportation and flame powers.  Unlike Ellipsis, the
>> Mighty Tim eventually worked alongside law enforcement to the best of
>> his ability.  He actually became his world's finest hero, at least other
>> than Powernauts.
>
> Was he one of the original RPG PCs?

No, he goes back farther...  In the original RPG, he'd graduated to
*NPC* 'cause he was *my* character!  He was one of the five major
characters I put in the first story I wrote - alongside Ellipsis and
Anvernacht.  So yeah, imagine how much fun Evil Mayor Anvernacht is
having just because the Mighty Tim is in his prison camp.

I know. - Archie Andrews