SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #4: The Powernaut's Plane is Arriving!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Aug 15 18:37:52 PDT 2016

On 2016-08-15 12:53, Drew Perron wrote:
>> When the Powernaut decided to help me watch Ellipsis instead, Karl
>> came up with Plan B: Send some *other* hero whom Anvernacht hates.
>> Fortunately there's no shortage of those. Many were in Anvernacht's
>> prison... but Leo was outside! He'd been with us in Iraq. And he
>> had some history with Anvernacht, almost as much as Ellipsis
>> himself. So he was *eager* to dress up as the Powernaut, just to
>> psyche Anvernacht!
>
> Ahhhhh, very nice. :D  Leo's a fun dude.

ah, you may recall his history from Powernaut 2011 then.  I'll just
mention the last Leo story before then...
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2009/journal.htm#leo

This 2006 bit is an addition to the Leo mythos, but it fits.  Wyatt has
noted that Leo's history is almost as much fun as Wyatt's.  So, why not.

I know. - Archie Andrews