SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #1: ... And You Lost?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Aug 15 18:26:04 PDT 2016

On 2016-08-15 12:36, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 6/23/2016 9:59 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> You know how Captain America movies brought back a story from ten
>> years ago, about Heroes vs. Heroes vs. Government? I can do that
>> too... because I wrote a story like that back then, and now I can
>> publish it in other media just like Marvel did. Powernaut 2006 is
>> on!
>
> Ahhhhh, very nice! :D Not surprised you'd have played with Civil War
> already.

Cripes, Kid Review is making his move against Earth-SW10 2006!  The Time
Bureau of Ordered Realities is taking bets somewhere.  8{D>

>> -    But the deejay formerly known as Ellipsis was stalking the aliens
>> too.
>
> I... really want to know how this works?? Wow @.@

Largely with subsonics and a soothing hypnotic voice.  I bet if he uses
hypersonics, he can drive people crazy too - which might explain what
happened to certain rednecks.

In RACC in 2010, in a follow-up to the Raccowrimo Challenge, I threw the
Deejay Ellipsis tech into the Cauldron 2 story.  So that's probably the
best example.  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2010/cauldron5.htm

> Drew "talk about techno" Perron

I know. - Archie Andrews