MISC: The Girl Who Saved The World Part 43

George Phillies phillies at 4liberty.net
Sat Aug 13 20:35:25 PDT 2016

> From: Drew Perron <pwerdna at gmail.com>
  The Girl Who Saved The World Part 43

>> “Other than that, there is no record whatsoever.  My staff agrees that
>> Eclipse is a woman, not too advanced in years, likely late 20s, and
>> rigorously trained.
>
> Well, two out of three ain't bad.

Let's see: woman - well, female
not too advanced in years  -- 12 does it
late 20s - not
rigorously trained - yes

Ummmh 2.5 out of 4?

>> The notion
>> that single individuals are entitled to disobey, no, even to question
>> the directives of their superiors is entirely and most rigorously
>> unacceptable.
>
> I mean, I know I've been over this bit before, but it's just. This really does
> throw this world into sharp relief.

Well, his part of it.  He is a good Prussian, and I should remember to
give him a monocle. Clicking his heels when he bows to kiss the air
above a woman's hand? Of course.