LNH/SW10: WikiLull #14: The Disposition of Powers

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Aug 10 18:46:21 PDT 2016

On 2016-08-07 20:11, George Phillies wrote:

> Subject: Re: LNH/SW10: WikiLull #14: The Disposition of Powers
>
> The HQ keeps blowing up or not.
>
> This is a job for Quantum Retcon Emperor.
>
> He has only one superpower.  He cleans up time travel and similar
> confusions by making all pasts...TRUE
>
> SIMULTANEOUSLY.
>
> the HQ will be explodiating, and normal, at the same time.  Of course,
> it will also be inside a courtroom..A proper English courtroom, with
> dark polished wood, high ceilings, a judge in ermines and a full wig
> seated on a bundle of wool.  Of course, to judge from her honor's
> distinguished size, not to mention her nasal structure and dentition,
> her parental units were Tyranosaurus Rex, except for the large brain.
>
> Some people would say this is not a solution. They are Philistines,
> incapable of appreciating the splendiferous majesty of his power.

This sounds more like alternate presents, but *I'm* all in favor.  And
so is the Council of Ordered Realities.  They especially enjoy this
alternate pasts stuff, because alternate pasts *and* alternate futures
form a *web* of ordered realities.  And they'd love to talk with that
judge too.

So, where do they find this Quantum Retcon Emperor?  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews