LNH/SW10: WikiLull #14: The Disposition of Powers

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Aug 6 20:41:08 PDT 2016

On 2016-08-06 12:23, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 8/6/2016 4:19 AM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
> Oooh, and you gave it an issue title and everything! <3

Crap, I neglected to trim the preceding story though.  8{C>

>> At the Council of Ordered Realities, the Chancellor Wyatt Ferguson
>> intervened in an alternate-universe probe for once.
>>
>> A technician was surprised.  "Chancellor?"
>>
>> "Carry on.  I think this one might mention me."
>
> Man. I would love to know what this place *looks* like. <3

Heh, that I can describe.  (Just as soon as the LNH Wiki is back up...)
Maybe I already even have, 'cause the Council of Ordered Realities does
have an LNH Wiki entry.  For now, suffice it to say...

On the outside, the buildings of Ordered Realities Plaza strongly
resemble the downtown area of Warsaw-Poland, because that is exactly
what they are.  But they sit on the south bank of the St. Lawrence
River, opposite Quebec City.  There's a story behind that...
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/lxmf.htm

On the inside, the buildings have every sort of technology one might
ever imagine.  They probably even have tesseract storage for exotic
weaponry.

Their defense force is rocket cavalry... horse riders who fire rockets,
*and* rocket riders who fire anything they like.

Heh.

>> The technician said, "It's back!"
>>
>> "Crap...  That'll just feed the factions who want to *mine* this
>> universe."
>>
>> "But wouldn't that be dangerous, if it fades out all the time?"
>>
>> The Chancellor nodded.  "Yes, it would.  But people in the Council's
>> political process aren't always noted for *smart* decisions."
>
> Oh god. Talk about political shenanigans.
>
> Drew "speaking of email..." Perron

heh.  I don't think *anything* in our modern world is guaranteed to
produce smart decisions.

I know. - Archie Andrews