LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #27: Retcon Hour Chi

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 19:16:52 PDT 2016

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the eighth chunk of Retcon Hour.

The 18th issue of Retcon Hour is Constellation #31 by Dave Van
Domelen with more Kid Macro action.

The 19th and 20th issue are Unlikely Aliens #5 and #6 by Scott
"Zagyg" Johnson.  Will IMPLO cancel even this title?

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =

                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES