SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: Spanker 4!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Apr 29 18:53:03 PDT 2016

The Powernaut All-Star Break is on!  I have come to enjoy one month off
every year, to concentrate on other projects - such as the RACCies,
which I kind of enjoy writing.  Speaking of which...  Something got
nominated.  That gets him his own Wiki!  And of course, other projects
such as the Superhuman World Wiki involve publishing.

So...  Spanker 4 is here!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Spanker_4.htm

I know. - Archie Andrews