RACCIES: Audience Participation

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 13:12:04 PDT 2016

On 4/27/2016 10:28 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> It is that RACCies time of year again.  I am once again in charge of the awards
> ceremony.  This year, I invite each Writer or Artist to contribute *two*
> things.  (Yes, Dee and Monique can each contribute if they so wish!)
>
> 1.  Any character, to go on an adventure.

Hmmm, how about-- wait, I haven't actually written any stories with her yet. XD
How about Captain Fucking Awesome, from The Last Days of Just Another
Multi-Writer Cascade That Will Probably Never Have an Ending.GAIDEN?

> 2.  The most Cosmic Power or Character in one's stories, short of The Writers
> themselves.  (I can infer the RACCelestials, the Devin sisters, and the Cosmic
> Crowns.  And don't make me bring my own Cosmic Power out.  But some other
> Writers might have to clue me in.  For instance, Godling, might there be
> something above Olympus?)

Hm. This isn't nearly "the most cosmic" - that's hard to determine in a world
that plays so much with the meaning of power - but how about Chaos Theory?
http://ununnilium.tumblr.com/post/90891599701/netheroes-so-ive-begun-a-trading-card-set

 > 3.  Any character, as a Presenter!

And for this, you can have... Green Knight of the Legion of Young.Heroes.

Drew "bunch of weird characters" Perron