RACCIES: Audience Participation

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Wed Apr 27 23:02:52 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 10:28:40 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
> It is that RACCies time of year again.  I am once again in charge of the
> awards ceremony.  This year, I invite each Writer or Artist to
> contribute *two* things.  (Yes, Dee and Monique can each contribute if
> they so wish!)
>
> 1.  Any character, to go on an adventure.
>
> 2.  The most Cosmic Power or Character in one's stories, short of The
> Writers themselves.  (I can infer the RACCelestials, the Devin sisters,
> and the Cosmic Crowns.  And don't make me bring my own Cosmic Power out.
>   But some other Writers might have to clue me in.  For instance,
> Godling, might there be something above Olympus?)
>
> Deadline the same as whatever we end up with for the RACCies ballots
> themselves.  Currently, 15 May 2016.

I don't understand exactly how this works. You want my permission to use my characters to write RACCies ceremony stuff for? Or do you want me to write them? If the latter I can't, too busy. If the former, be my guest. I'll have to give it a think about which character(s) (unless you have an idea of who you'd like to use) and about a "cosmic power" in my stories. I guess Dr. Abbeline's elixir that transforms him into the murderous Mr.Qwist is the closest thing I have to one.

Dee