RACCIES: Audience Participation

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Apr 27 19:57:40 PDT 2016

I forgot something...

3.  Any character, as a Presenter!

(Adrian, the Dragon in the LNHQ20 basement is going to wilt among the
level of Cosmic Powers I am proposing.  I will be happy to put him in as
a Presenter instead...  Is there some Power which even dragons in
basements bow to?  A Dragon King might do, just because he might himself
bow to the level of power I'm talking about.)

On 2016-04-27 19:28, Scott Eiler wrote:
> It is that RACCies time of year again.  I am once again in charge of the
> awards ceremony.  This year, I invite each Writer or Artist to
> contribute *two* things.  (Yes, Dee and Monique can each contribute if
> they so wish!)
>
> 1.  Any character, to go on an adventure.
>
> 2.  The most Cosmic Power or Character in one's stories, short of The
> Writers themselves.  (I can infer the RACCelestials, the Devin sisters,
> and the Cosmic Crowns.  And don't make me bring my own Cosmic Power out.
>   But some other Writers might have to clue me in.  For instance,
> Godling, might there be something above Olympus?)
>
> Deadline the same as whatever we end up with for the RACCies ballots
> themselves.  Currently, 15 May 2016.

I know. - Archie Andrews