LNH: Another LNH Title? Really? #5

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 24 14:08:51 PDT 2016

Saxon posted:
>Oh pfft.  Now you're just trolling.  Obviously Puts-Paperclips-on-
>the-Ultimate-Nina's-Desk Lad would have the power to know exactly=20
>where Ultimate Nija's desk is (kind of like Particle Man's ability=20
>to Know The World's Address).  Which would be fine up until some=20
>supervillain simultaneously shoved by PPOtUNDLad and Ultiumate=20
>Ninja's desk off-dimension, and PPOtUNDALad followed the direction=20
>of the desk in the false assumption that it would lead him home,=20
>and instead ended up taking him further out into the Multooniverse.
>At which point shenanigans happen.

Hah, true.  I suppose he also has the power to pick up any paperclip
to put on the Ultimate Ninja's desk like one with the mass of a
Neutron Star or ghost paperclips.

And maybe he's like the Juggernaut, that no force in the Looniverse
can stop him from putting a paperclip on the Ultimate Ninja's desk
once he's set his mind to it.

Arthur "Or maybe not.." Spitzer