LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #12: Giant Sized LNH 6

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 22:34:03 PDT 2016

On 4/5/2016 9:15 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
<snip>
>    "Or 'Bondage'.  Hehhehheh," Sarcastic Lad chuckled.
>    "No, Sarc, this issue'll strictly be family entertainment."

Look, I'm just saying, I think we've proven at this point that it can be both. <3

>    Kid Anarky smirked.  "Yeah, well, it takes a bit of getting used to.
> I mean, how many guys do you meet who are possessed by demons?"
>    "Eight, at last count," Sarc said, "if you don't count that geek with
> the chains and oversized cape."

He's got a point

> Grow old with me, and face the
> challenges of the universe with me, as I will face them with you,
> now and forever, until we leave this world, and become the stars of a
> `Classic LNH' reprint series, with double-billing.

Oh hey, appropriate. <3

>    "Dearest Pok," Organic Lass begain in turn,

The fascination of characters with complex inner lives and relationships but no
non-superhero names.

>    "Alright!  That's enough you two!"
>    Sarcastic Lad looked at him in dismay. "But... they're married, you
> dimwit!"
>    "THAT'S NO EXCU--!"  Self-Righteous Preacher cut himself short and smiled
> weakly.  "Oh, yes. Sorry, of course they are!  Congratulations!"

Heeheehee. <3

>    The festivities carried on, everyone enjoying themselves immensely.
> When it came time for the Spotlight Dance for Pok and Ori, Pocket Man
> produced four transparent discs. Handing two to Ori, he said, "Vartovian
> Dancing Discs. They dispel gravity. You once said I make you feel like
> like you're dancing on air. Now, my love, you will."

Oh come on. :D <3 <3 <3

>    Parking Karma Kid looked to Ultimate Ninja.  "Well, Boss?  What now?"
>    Ultimate Ninja let out a deep sigh.  "What choice do we have?"
>    "You don't mean...?"
>    Ultimate Ninja stepped forward to face Colonel Furry.  "Alright...
> we surrender."

Huh.

> TO BE CONTINUED IN CONTINUITY CHAMP AND THE DRIZZT DEFENDERS #12

I'm not gonna read that! :D

Drew "maybe will get back around to CC&DDs eventually, but oh my god issue #4"
Perron