MISC: Girl Part 37

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Apr 23 13:29:27 PDT 2016

On 2016-04-23 13:18, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 3/29/2016 7:36 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> On 2016-03-27 20:02, George Phillies wrote:
> <snip>
>>> You note that he promptly handed her not one but two cookies.
>>
>> In any super-powered world, there are at least three ways to interpret
>> that fact.
>>
>> 1.  Morgana just hit Brian with at least a second-order "Give Me
>> Cookies" attack.
>>
>> 2.  Brian is a high-powered empath and can sense the need for cookies.
>>
>> 3. The cookies themselves are a sentient species!  They plan to
>> rule the world through their superhuman slaves.  Toward that end,
>> *they* manipulated Brian into delivering them to Morgana!
>>
>> .... Am I on the right track?  8{D>
>
> You forgot the most important possibility: That the cookies manipulated
> Eclipse into taking the Namestone just so that this eventuality would
> come about! u.U

oh, I didn't forget.  I just didn't take #3 toward its logical
conclusion.  But now I see, the Namestone is really the Ultimate Cookie
whom all other cookies have maneuvered into freeing!

> Drew "trust no one" Perron

(signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> - loves it when a universe makes sense.
-------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------

I know. - Archie Andrews