LNH/PRECOG: The First Page of a New Era!

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 12:28:49 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 9:39:18 PM UTC-4, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> I posted:
>
> >'That time the Ultimate Ninja clipped some papers together with a paperclip'
>
> Whoops!  That was supposed to go to Drew.
>
> Well, guess it doesn't matter how big it is anymore.

Dangit. ^^; Though honestly, thinking about it, I really like the idea of you doing a regular one where the stories sprawl out a bit more. It's very much your style, and it's very LNH-y to have the series with very consistent rules have someone who consistently breaks one of those rules.

Drew "patafiction" Perron