LNH: WikiLull (was LNH/META: Okay. Guess no Daily LNH Wiki Entry today...)

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 08:37:30 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 11:19:21 AM UTC-4, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
<snip>
> He wasn't very good at it long ago. No one had cared about him--in
> fact, he'd never even had a name, referred to only as the
> "Spork-Wielding Assassin from Jesse Willey's Grocery List #13." But
> after his humiliating defeat in Just Another Cascade, he'd resolved to
> get his life together. He sought out the Rung of Revamp, and became
> something greater than he could have ever imagined...
>
> DEATHSPORK: THE TERMINATOR!

Strong contender for the LNHiest paragraph-plus-a-bit this year.

> The NTB exposition, inspired by recent discussion, is there to mark
> the transition between the NTB of old and the Lunaverse, which is
> Drew's idea for urban-fantasy-ish LNH-universe stories that draw on
> other influences such as YA lit. They had that in mind for LNH20, but
> the Liminals fits into that perfectly and will be part of that
> imprint.

To be precise, it's an imprint that can include stories taking place in any LNH storytelling universe, for stuff that's a shift out of the superhero mindset and into an urban fantasy mindset in the way that so much Vertigo stuff was. Notably, the Emme stories in LNH20 were published under this tag.

Drew "wonder if I can rope Yuki back in" Perron