LNH/PRECOG: The First Page of a New Era!

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 23:25:15 PDT 2016

On 4/9/2016 2:18 AM, Scott Eiler wrote:
<snip>
> ahem, I am at the other extreme.  I believe I just wasted a good Brad Pitt
> mini-story on one of those other threads.  Oops!

WikiLull is an excellent place for "more units of shorter stuff". <3

> But you and I could talk about Solar Sail Roboto and the Silver City. What *did*
> the explorer get when she came back, many years ago?  That might be a serial.

Hmmmmm! I thought the SW version of the Solar Sails was from a different
universe than the one that showed up in LNH.

> And I'm not familiar with *any* limit (you might as well call this limit
> 500-word), but many of my story posts have fit.

It's true! And "might as well" omits the flavor and the usefulness of it, so~

Drew "you might as well make them boring non-humanoid robots is what I'm saying"
Perron