LNH/PRECOG: The First Page of a New Era!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Apr 8 23:18:12 PDT 2016

On 2016-04-07 22:06, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 4/7/2016 12:50 AM, Adrian McClure wrote:
>> This is a A+ idea. Lately I've been shifting to writing in more units
>> of shorter stuff--more like my own earliest work, or the early history
>> of the LNH. I think I got too bogged down on structure to really enjoy
>> my writing for a while so now I'm trying to cut loose a bit more.
>
> I think that's been common with a lot of LNHers, as they leap into ideas
> for huge epic cycles. Certainly, writing shortbits has helped me break
> out of that.
>
> Drew "explode a first way" Perron

ahem, I am at the other extreme.  I believe I just wasted a good Brad
Pitt mini-story on one of those other threads.  Oops!

But you and I could talk about Solar Sail Roboto and the Silver City.
What *did* the explorer get when she came back, many years ago?  That
might be a serial.  And I'm not familiar with *any* limit (you might as
well call this limit 500-word), but many of my story posts have fit.

I know. - Archie Andrews