LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #86

Adrian McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:50:49 PDT 2016

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 9:34 PM, Arthur Spitzer <arspitzer at earthlink.net> wrote:
> The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #86
>
> Today's pick is the Brad Pitt entry:
>
> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Brad%20Pitt

We were talking about trenchoaters earlier, and I guess Brad Pitt is
the main free for use character in the Trenchoat world at this point.
The flagship of the NTB, to the extent the NTB is still a thing. What
a world.

"Personality: Quite a few of them, it turns out."

Wonder if he's ever met Jenny Everywhere.

--
Adrian "The Dark Spaceknight" McClure, now with sig

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.--William Blake