LNH/PRECOG: The First Page of a New Era!

Adrian McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:50:06 PDT 2016

This is a A+ idea. Lately I've been shifting to writing in more units
of shorter stuff--more like my own earliest work, or the early history
of the LNH. I think I got too bogged down on structure to really enjoy
my writing for a while so now I'm trying to cut loose a bit more.

--
Adrian "The Dark Spaceknight" McClure, now with sig

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.--William Blake