WWW: The Continentals Vol 153, Issue 6

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Tue Apr 5 19:43:23 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 10:23:30 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:

> >> Definitely better than swinging across and hitting a brick wall
> >> between the windows.
>
> well, Monique may have skipped the panels where they did exactly that
> but then their athletic legs rappelled them to safety.  That's probably
> how they crashed through that plate glass without having their faces cut!
>

> >> And now they are going to be pursued by a flaming Abbeline.
>
> hmpf, unless Our Heroes can pick up more tricks from the nearby fire
> brigades, this battle's getting old.  *Sherlock Holmes* never battled
> slime-monsters this hard...
>

> > What kind of Wiley Coyote ending would that be. And I hope I spelled
> > coyote right. :)
>
> Why yes you did, but the rest is actually spelled "Wile E."  ... I'm
> helping!  And if Our Villain keeps on coming, he's going to *need* stuff
> blowing up in his face in the Wile E. Coyote tradition.
>

> > And if Abbeline survives the fire they should just let him have it.
>
> gee, Dee, I'm not sure what you mean by "let him have it".  But it might
> be amusing to see what Fiona can do with a rubber hose.  8{D>
>

> > The Continentals Vol 153, Issue 6? Okay. Why not.
>
> The Oldest Comic Strip on the Web...  It's Continentals Twenty Thousand!
>

> --
> (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------
>
> When you *are* the leader... whatever goes wrong... whether you did it
> or not... *you* are held responsible. - Barack Obama
>
> I know. - Archie Andrews
>
> - from Archie #617, March 2011, scripted by Alex Simmons.

I'm glad The Continentals is about to end. It's been a great run. I think I wrote the shit out of this story top to bottom without any lag. drag, or boring bits to speak of in over 300 pages of webcomic goodness.

Monique and I will be starting a new comic in june after The Continentals has ended it's run. It's fun and as different from The Continentals as it was to GAAK or GAAK was to Chevalier. Just a hint? I describe the new comic as "Mean Girls meets Pulp Fiction". Nuff said for now. ;)

Dee